1. Watch an episode of anime, take some screen shots.
2. Watch another episode of (a different?)
anime and take time stamps.
3. Cut the timestamped sections into clips.
4. Search something from that anime
(title, character name, quotation, staff, etc.)
in a search engine and compile a text
out of fragments of various results.
5. Compose the audio-visual material from
1-3 into a video.
6. Record your laptop playing the resulting
video from 5 with a handheld camera
(on loop) while you improvise a rant based
on the text compiled in 4.
7. Take the audio recorded in 6 and organize
the video material from 5 & 6 around/in relation to it,
cutting between the two types of video
material and/or superimposing one keyed out over the other.
8. Consider putting effects on the speech
audio, the degree of intelligibility is up to your discretion.
9. (optional) sprinkle in additional
audio-visual references on top of the video created in 7
to add an extra layer or meta-textual aspect
to the video.
10. Upload the video somewhere online.
1. Search a visual novel title on an online video platform.
2. Cut a total of 4-10 loops from at least two different videos with music
from the visual novel you chose to search.
3. Arrange these loops to form a track. You are free to filter the loops
and iterations of the loops as you like.
4. Find the lyrics to a song from the visual novel and have them translated
into another language (machine translation is fine).
5. Edit these lyrics at your discretion.
6. Record yourself performing these lyrics on top of the track you created in 3.
7. (optional) sprinkle in additional audio references on top of the track.
This could be dialogue from the visual novel, related media, or an
anime adaptation if one exists.
8. Make final production decisions as you like.
9. Design an album cover or music video for the track.
Incorporate some material from the visual novel.
10. Upload the file somewhere online.